Tourism SEO & Social Media
Web Predators have over 18 years experience of working in tourism in Cumbria and the Lake District. Mike worked at Cumbria Tourism in Windermere between 1996 and 2005, before moving on to become the marketing manager at Lake District Hotels Ltd, based at Inn on the Lake.
We setup Web Predators Ltd back in January 2007 so we are now into our ninth year. As you will see from our web design portfolio we remain strong when it comes to tourism website design.
Given our background in tourism, particulary where the Lake District is concerned we are in a strong position to help tourism businesses market themselves online. There are many ways we can do this including:
- Onsite Search engine optimisation (SEO) to ensure your website is properly optimised for your main search phrase targets including unique page titles and descriptions of the appropriate length.
- Error checking - We can check your site for any negative ranking issues such as broken links, duplicate titles and descriptions, confirmation about it being recognised as a mobile friendly site.
- Review of inbound links to determine whether any poor quality, unrelated or spammy links need to be removed or submitted to Google's own Disavow process.
- Unique blog posts written and published on your own website, plus thematic blog sites and the main social media channels.
- Reciprocal links - we can with quality link exchanges with other travel related websites.
- Portal site advertising - We have a few of our own Lake District travel directories which you can advertise on, plus we can offer advice about other effective portal sites on which you can advertise.
- Social Media - We can offer help and advice on how to improve your social media marketing. We can add additional posts to your social medial profiles and we can help increase your audience.